tisdag 30 januari 2007

Library

I went to the library today and found these books. I haven't read anything with Elizabeth Zimmermann and I guess knitting without tears will be a good one to start with.

Jag var på biblioteket idag och hittade dessa böckerna. Jag har inte läst något av Elizabeth Zimmermann så jag och jag tror att det här en en bra bok att börja med.

In Binge - en Halländsk sticktradition I found this beautiful coat. Kappa Laholmsblomman (the Laholm flower coat).

I Binge - en Halländsk sticktradition hittade jag den här fina kappan. Kappa Laholmsblomman.

And in Stickning (Knitting) I found this among other things. The Banjo cable.

Och i Stickning hittade jag bland annat detta. Banjoflätan.

If you know any Swedish you could probably read the patten notes from the page in the book.

Om du kan svenska (vilket du naturligtvis kan om du läser detta) kan du antagligen följa mönstret från sidan i boken här.

1 kommentar:

Sigga Sif sa...

That coat is really amazing! Are you planning to knit it?