tisdag 24 april 2007

Hemlispresent!


I received my first Hemlis gift today. Even though my camera refuse to co-operate (the colour is too blue in this photo, it should be lilac) you can see what a great friend I've got. THREE drops Alpaca yarns, three beautiful buttons, wrapped in a bit of an Asian news paper (is that some kind of clue?) and some yummy chocolate. Thank you!!!!

What shall I knit with the alpaca? Maybe a the beginning of a Thermal sweater? I've seen Jaanamaa use this yarn for that pattern and it looked great. We'll see...

3 kommentarer:

google adsence sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.
Elin sa...

Va kul...kommit på vem du har fått det ifrån?!
Jättefin tröja, passar ju perfekt i alpaca!

Anonym sa...

Glad att du gillade det :-)
Nej, tidningspappret är ingen ledtråd :-)