torsdag 12 april 2007

shawl madness

I'm starting to regret not marking the middle stitch. I think this is the third time I have to rip up several rows because I have made mistakes with the middle YOs.
Knitting this is like taking two steps forward and one step back. And I still haven't marked the middle yet! Every time I am back on track with it look SO clear where the YOs should be. And yet I do the same mistake over and over again. How stupid is that?

I have started on a new pair of socks. Photos will be posted soon.

1 kommentar:

Jorun sa...

Hej Joanna

Jag hittade hit från den nordiska stickringen. Det är ju aldrig för sent att lägga till en markör! Jag stickar en liknande sjal och förstår precis din irritation, varven blir ju bara längre och längre och att repa upp flera är rent plågsamt!