tisdag 13 februari 2007

Weird

I've been tagged. It's the "six weird things about me" meme.

the rules: People who are tagged should write a blog post of six weird things about themselves as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

number one:
my thumbs are weird. The are short and chubby. Maybe you've seen someone with the same kind of thumbs as mine. I've met about seven people (including my mother) with the same thumbs. and three of them are occupational therapists, just like me.

Number two:
I like old ice cream that tastes like paper, the skin on hot chocolate, doughy, not completely baked cakes.

Number three:
I am a drunk-homeless-person magnet. Whenever I'm on the bus or tram and an old (most of the time they are old), alcoholic man enters the bus or tram he always sits next to me. There could be 20 free seats, but they for some reason always choose to sit next to me. And start a conversation.

Number four:
I once had a calender in which I wrote down every concert I went to. My goal was to have seen one band or artist on every day of the year.

Number five:
I used to have an music magazine addiction. I could not pass a news agents or record store without buying a new number if there was one out.

Number six:
For a period of my life I wanted to be a tram driver. I'm not sure what influence weird thing number three had on that decision.

Ida

Elin

Annakika

Anna

Katarina

Susanne

1 kommentar:

Strumpstickan sa...

You are like mny hubbie, he also went to many conserts but he didn't make it each day. Remarkable achievement!

Myself, I am more into not completely baked cakes to:)

Or better up, cookey dough, yummie!